Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Al's Resort / Baan Chaweng Beach Resort

Hi will be in Koh Samui for a few days in march



Travelling alone and am torn between both Als resort or Baan chaweng resort?



Any suggestions as to which would be best?



Also would I be best to book these before I go or wait till I get there?



Sorry one more question .. regarding flying back to Bangkok.. again should I book flight before I go? is the airport far from Chaweng?





Thanks in advance





Lori



Al's Resort / Baan Chaweng Beach Resort


Great thanks very much...



Al's Resort / Baan Chaweng Beach Resort


i have the same quastion as you. can%26#39;t deside between the two hotels. i%26#39;ve seen both, and they are both nice. i also wondering about the clorinelevel in the pools. The airport is only 10 minutes drive to chaweng. the sweetest airport in the world:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment