Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Pattaya to Siem Reap (Cambodia) - best way to do it?

Hi,





I will be in Pattaya in March 2009, and will need to get to Siem Reap. I am seeking some advice on what is the best way to do this? I am a budget traveller, and flights (Bangkok Airways) are about US$190 which is probably a little more than I would like to spend.





Does anybody know of a cheaper airline that flies Bangkok - Siem Reap, or if there is a bus which goes from either Bangkok/Pattaya to Siem Reap %26amp; the cost?





ALSO: The Cambodia tour I%26#39;m doing finishes in Phnom Penh and I would like to return to Pattaya afterwards. Anyone got any advice for the best %26amp; cheapest way of doing this?





Thanks for your help!



Pattaya to Siem Reap (Cambodia) - best way to do it?


Bangkok Airways are the only airline flying Bkk-Siem Reap. You could get a bus to Aranyaprathet, then cross the border to Poipet and take another bus from there, however, I understand the trip to be long on poor roads.



Pattaya to Siem Reap (Cambodia) - best way to do it?


At this march 2009, i will go to Cambodia/Siem Reap from Pattaya. I think the best choice, after consulting is Bangkok Airways. In Pattaya you can find tour travel to these place about 9.000 baht for 3 days (in mini bus).



The fly ticket at march is 7500 baht, round trip.





Eduardo Araujo



Brazilian living at Pattaya


  • eye makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment