Monday, December 12, 2011

hotels

Hi,

Has anyone stayed at the Patong Bay Garden Resort in the beachfront Andaman studio rooms?

We are going for our Wedding Anniversary and are looking at something on the beach and close to shopping. Any ideas?

Cheers Ozay02

hotels

We stayed at the Patong Bay Garden in September 2007. We absolutely loved the hotel, especially the location. We had booked Junior Suites and when we arrived they did not have a junior suite available for us, so they said they would ';upgrade'; us to the Andaman studio room. Now (in my opinion) the junior suites are far superior to the Andaman rooms. In fact they said we could stay, but we insisted on transferring to the junior suite instead. I would certainly NOT pay more for the Andaman room.

The hotel was having renovations when we were there and I am sure that the beachfront bar/restaurant is lovely. The Italian restaurant is some of the best Italian I have ever had! I have to say, it is not a very ';fancy'; hotel, but we did love it and I would stay there again, but found the prices have risen greatly since then.

Hope this helps :)

  • horses
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment