Monday, December 12, 2011

I want 2 swim with dolphins!!!!!

Im going to Bankok-Koh Samui and Pucket in June really excited... I have always wanted 2 swim with dolphins, has any1 done this in Thailand or any opportunities 4 me 2 do this? Not sure if any1 can help me but would be very grateful.



Thanks





I want 2 swim with dolphins!!!!!


?



I want 2 swim with dolphins!!!!!


I have just googled ';swim with dolphins thailand%26#39; and there are a few links that come up. Maybe you want to check that?? or are you looking for comments from someone who has done it?





Louize




just go to http://www.swimwithdolphinsthailand.com





they have an easy booking system and will help you with travel and accommodation. They speak English, German, Swedish, Thai and Dutch




Oasis Sea World at Laem Sing in Chanthaburi





laemsing.com/23_oasis_sea_world_laemsing.html




That is no where near Phuket or Samui though

No comments:

Post a Comment