Monday, December 12, 2011

simba sea trips

I will be going to phuket in May with my husband and daughter. I really want to book with simba for the phi phi island tour. I know it can get rough around that time but on the chance that it might be good weather as I dont really want to miss out on going there. Simba seem like the best tour opeerator to go with as it has raving reviews, but I have tried contacting them by email for over a week with no reply.



Does anyone know if there is a better way to contact them, or are they on holiday themselves at the moment? I just want to make sure I can get a booking with them before they get fully booked up.



Any advice would be much appreciated,



karching



simba sea trips


Hello Karching.





There are often problems with email in Phuket, so it is likely that Simba have not received your email. I suggest you keep sending, perhaps try sending from a different email address and see if that gets through. Anyway, I daresay they will see this thread and contact you. Maybe you could short cut that and send them a pm with your email address, that way they can contact you quicker. Their mobile telephone number is +61 (0) 8728 18990.





Good luck,



Mark.



simba sea trips


Hi Karching





I sent Geoff and Jenny an email early last week and Jenny responded within a couple of hours. The email is used was:





simbaseatrips@gmail.com





Keep trying at their trips are fantastic,





Regards





Hassa




Hi karching,





Jenny here from Simba,





Sorry you haven%26#39;t been able to contact us but we have had a few email go into our spam folder lately. I have retrieved and answered then, one of these could be yours?I will PM you now.





Also a big thank you to Capt Mark and Hassa.





Jenny.





PS Capt Mark, I wont mention tipping again.




thankyou everyone so much for your help.



thank goodness for trip advisor, I couldnt imagine life without it!!!!!!!!




Glad to see you%26#39;ve been able to contact Simba.. Jenny and Geoff were absolutely fantastic hosts... My husband Tim and I had such a wonderful day... It was the highlight of our trip.. We%26#39;ll be posting a rave review shortly!! Thanks so much Jenny and Geoff for a wonderful experience..



Karching - you%26#39;ll have an awesome day I%26#39;m sure.





Fiona :)

No comments:

Post a Comment