Monday, December 12, 2011

Help! Amphawa homestay!

I am really struggling with finding somewhere to stay in Amphawa. Thanicha, which sounds wonderful, tells me they are all booked up, and Kanokrat don%26#39;t speak English on the phone and don%26#39;t reply to emails. Can anyone help?





there are some homestay places obviously designed for Thai people which look wonderful - www.baanmaichailane.com and www.thaiboathouse.com but the websites are totally in thai and I can%26#39;t find out how to book or understand the map to get there even if I did manage to book!





It%26#39;s for a Saturday later this month so I think I need to book as it sounds like it gets busy on Saturdays.





does anyone have any inside information? a great homestay? how to book it or get there if you don%26#39;t speak thai?





thanks



Help! Amphawa homestay!


There%26#39;s a zillion of them, Homestay is a growth industry in Amphawa.





http://www.fonhomestay.com/index.php





http://www.chotikariverfront.com/





(Tips, not recommendations)


  • eye makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment