Wednesday, December 7, 2011

I'm finally going!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! first timer.....

Hi dudes.







Should have gone to pattaya in December but the troubles prevented me from doing so. I am now going on the 24th to the 30th (last day will be in bangkok). Anybody there at the time who wants to meet up!!!...I%26#39;m a lone first timer see...!



I'm finally going!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! first timer.....


LOL I am sure you won%26#39;t be alone for long!



Have a great time



Chris



I'm finally going!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! first timer.....


Only 6days? :o Oh well you will be back, so I suppose time is relative.




so how was it man? I am going with two friends in May and cant wait!!! How old are ya and where are you from?




hey my friend,have a great time with the girls,dont tell them your there for the first time,dont believe any sick buffalo stories,and DONT what ever you do fall in love and send them money on your return home.There are thousands of girls there,one hotel i recomend is the Bellavista.Inbetween Soi 8 and Soi 7..Ask for a room on the upper levels as it can get noisy from the music.Outside of the hotel just to the right is the funny girl bar,one of my favourites as it can go to the wee hours.




Hey dude,dont believe any sick buffalo stories from the girls,dont tell them your there for the first time, the bllavista hotel is a great place to stay,500 to 600 baht a night.Between Soi 7 %26amp; Soi 8.,Right in the middle of all the Bars, Try the funny girl bar next door,and in the daytime the wide world bar is good with cheap beer and not many hassles from the girls. I myself take many girls and am known as a butterfly which is good because the girls know this and i never get any trouble from them.I even take there friends from the same bar.If you do this just make sure you tell them your a butterfly and you should have no problem,once they get to know you some of them can be good friends, i like the beer bars and not the go go bars,each to there own.Make sure you walk down Soi 6 late afternoon, its good therapy for a first timer. Have fun and treat the girls with Respect and you will be fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment