Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Spice roads bike tour company

Has anyone had any experience with Spice Roads?

I booked a day trip out of Bangkok with them, paid online through their secure facility, and yet have had no direct contact from them? I contacted them again through their website and still no reply. My next step is to telephone them but was wondering has anyone else had any experience of them? Is this normal or should I worry?

The payment has cleared from my account and is the correct amount.

Spice roads bike tour company

We took a tour with them a couple of weeks ago and had a really nice time. We also had to email them a couple of times, but they did eventually respond. They were very prompt in picking us up from our hotel and very professional during the whole trip. We had no problems and would recommend them. I hope you have a great ride.

  • eye makeup
  • Dog drinking too much
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment