Monday, December 12, 2011

First time in Thailand... Can anyone help me?

Hi there.



My girlfiend and I are visiting Thailand for the first time at the end of the month (March). I%26#39;m staying in Bangkok for 2 nights then flying into Phuket where I%26#39;m hoping to go island hopping and just relax and see some beautiful things and hopefully have the best 3 weeks of my life.



I%26#39;ve been looing everywhere for advice but thought I%26#39;d see if any of you guys may be able to give me a few pointers.



I%26#39;m not after any mad parties or nightlife, just a chilled out time.



Was hoping someone might give me some ideas.



cheers in advance!





First time in Thailand... Can anyone help me?


If you haven%26#39;t yet booked the domestic flights, then fly to Krabi or Trang for island hopping, rather than Phuket.





See http://www.andaman-island-hopping.com/





http://www.kohjumonline.com/





tezza-thailandbeachesandislands.blogspot.com/





http://www.travelfish.org/islands.php



First time in Thailand... Can anyone help me?


Ah! already booked the flights! any suggestions?




The question is too general. Please read the links I gave you, then if you have any specific questions, I or other frequent posters, may be able to help.




Bill has given some good links there, you can easily get to smaller for relaxed islands and beaches from Phuket, you have 3 weeks so plenty of time, you can go by bus through Krabi and down the coast, Koh Ngao, Koh Mook, other islands where you can relax at the beach and you can easily go from island to island.




really helpful links there so thanks a lot. Looking at that has made me think that I would like to get to Krabi but think a stop off at Phi Phi would be good.



I am wondering if it is best to go straight there from the airport and how is the best way to get there, or am I better off going to Phuket for a night first and getting a ferry?



Thanks for the help so far!! Very much appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment