Monday, December 12, 2011

Anyone know of Thongtakian Resort (just south of Lamai) . .

website?





I%26#39;ve found this fab hotel at great prices on sawadee.com, but I can%26#39;t find a website for themselves. Theres a link on google that comes up www.thongtakian.com but its just one of those %26#39;parking%26#39; websites and nothing about the hotel. There is only 1 tripadvisor report (but loads on sawadee.com) I just wanted to make sure the hotel still existed - as the rooms and prices seemed too good to be true.





Should I get in contact with sawadee.com and check ? Or am I being silly ?



Anyone know of Thongtakian Resort (just south of Lamai) . .


It%26#39;s actually south of Chaweng and north of Lamai on ';Silver'; beach.



Anyone know of Thongtakian Resort (just south of Lamai) . .


Sorry.




It%26#39;s a nice, clean, bungalow resort, on one of the most beautiful beaches. It does exist, I passed it many times on the way of going to that beach..




Yey! I%26#39;ve found the website: http://www.thongtakian.com/





For some reason I couldn%26#39;t get it open on my pc at home and it kept going to one of those annoying %26#39;parking%26#39; sites.





The hotel grounds and beach look gorgeous. And with my little boys (4 and 2) the water is shallow too. And its dirt cheap !





Plus its close enough to get to western eateries in Lamai and Chaweng when they fancy a McDonalds (assuming its still there - was some 6 years ago!!)





I think my search is finally over. (was planning on phuket in mid june but got scared of the rainfall ! so Samui it is).


  • eye makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment