Monday, December 12, 2011

Karon Beach & Patong Beach

Hello, all,

I would like to seek on your kind advise on which area should i stay for my coming vacation to Phuket.

I have few selection which is The royal Palm beach in Patong %26amp; Sugar Palm Beach resort located at karon Beach.

i am just simply worry of the transport to get to those happening place such as shopping area, pub area. But on the other hand, i woulc like to have a good view of sea from the hotel.

so sorry for too much request.

Hope anyone of you might able to provide some info.

Thank you so so much.

Best regards

Shueri

Karon Beach %26amp; Patong Beach

Stay at Patong, Kata or Karon, even Kamala. It doesn%26#39;t matter that much. None are that far from shopping or nightlife, which is mainly in Patong (shopping also in Phuket Town). Transport is pretty cheap, if you know the prices. I stay in Patong, but there is better hotels there than Royal Palm, I think.

Karon Beach %26amp; Patong Beach

It depends whether you want very busy like Patong or quieter such as Karon or Kata. Expect though to pay anything from B 300-500 each way for a tuk tuk, so a trip into Patong could costs you B 600 - 1,000 return. It%26#39;s the most expensive in Thailand for transport.


I though you had mentioned kata, it would be about 300 from Karon, maybe a little less but more from Kata.


Tuk Tuk drivers from Karon tend to act as a concert and charge 400 Baht to go to Patong, but from Patong its 300 Baht.

Karon has a very good beach area, but if you want lively then its Patong.


Dear All,

Thank you so much for the advice. And i aware that its realy expensive to take the transport from either Patong to Karon or Karon to Patong beach.

I will make up my mind and stay at Patong Beach .Afterall, its my first time to Phuket. I might need to stay at somewhere which more convenient %26amp; happening.

Thanks alot.

Shueri (KL, Malaysia)

  • cars for sale11
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment