Wednesday, December 7, 2011

It's a girlie thing!!!!

Can anyone tell me if I can buy beach clothes in Ko lanta. Having travelled around Thailand each Christmas for many years with far too much luggage I made a promise to my hubby that this year i will travel light. Having just booked Ko Lanta for this christmas I am now worried that I will be unable to buy the childrens holiday clothes out there. I know Krabi is okish for beach clothes but not sure on Ko Lanta. Thanks





It's a girlie thing!!!!


yup, there are shops in saladin that sell all manner of beach clothing, mostly knock off billabong and quicksilver stuff, but there are some nice places that do their own designs too, you shouldn%26#39;t have a problem



It's a girlie thing!!!!


Cheers...thank for that.x




btw, some of the %26#39;Oakley%26#39; t-shirts I bought were the best quality I%26#39;ve ever bought anywhere...




yes, cute and cheap sundresses, skirts, shirts, purses, etc... :) For kids too.




Great thanks for that. Have always said that i will travel light and this year I WILL !! Can%26#39;t find an excuse why not and if it means that i will have to shop on holiday ...well i think i could manage that!

No comments:

Post a Comment