Wednesday, December 7, 2011

day tours from bangkok

Hi me and my girlfriend will be in bangkok for 4 days and would like to spend 1 or 2 days doing cheap day trips from bangkok.





can you advise of what tours/trips are available and what it should cost me. ive read that a day trip to Kanchanaburi can cost as little as 500baht?





im more interested in wildlife and nature.





how much would the tiger temple cost? any trip to see elephants etc, any info would be appreciated





thanks





p.S were backpacking so after cheap day trips, is khao san road the best area to find these trips?



day tours from bangkok


Might try Korn,, She is 40ish Lady, and speaks a little English, but nice and trustful. I used her twice while having Medical procedures done. Phone in BKK is 0850701029





She also took me shopping, and Dream world. We went to Cambodia, and also Chaing Mai.. Nice lady, with three kids.





She is private, and not registered, but can help with many things.



day tours from bangkok


Hi Silverteen



Kanchanaburi well worth the trip, I am sure ou could get a tour to link The Kwai Bridge and Tiger temple. Cost will depend on if private or a join tour- bith are good. Private- wel name speaks for itself, will be jus you guide and driver. Very Flexible and of course you get focus. Joined- will be a group- less flexibe but lower cost and you get to talk with like minded people.





My preference is Wandee, who I have hired a couple of times and been very pleased with. I know she can arrange both types. Her mail is cin1133@yahoo.com or www.wandeetoursforyou.com. Bit sparce the site but she does have a link to a Hotel company. Just drop her a mail and sketch out what you have in mind and ask for a price.



Big debate here on Tiger Temple- I enjoyed the experience. I also enjoyed a visit to visit Amphawa village and see the fire flys and of course the floating market on Long Tail boats



Someone else to consider is Tong who is well supported on this site. I have not use her service but it is reporte as beeing good.



Loads to see in Bangkok and four days although tight you could with soeem effort fit a lot in. Never forget the temperature and humidity can slow you down a little



Whatever you do- enjoy I am sure that you will



Cheers



David

No comments:

Post a Comment