Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Etihad Airline

Hi,





I%26#39;ve just booked flights to Bngkok in August and flying with Etihad Airlines.





Anyone got any idea whether they%26#39;re any good? seen fairly mixed reviews so far?!





either way as long as i get there- cant wait now!!!





Thanks



Ben



Etihad Airline


Never flown with them myself but friends who have were very positive about the food and service and thought it an airline trying hard



Etihad Airline


I haven%26#39;t flown but all those airlines based in the Gulf, e.g Etihad, Gulf Air, Qatar Airways and Emirates are good, Etihad is well known in Asia and has a good solid reputation.




Hi Ben81,



Take a look at this website it gives you lots of info for airlines all over the world. Click on opinions then airlines for a list then read other travellers comments. I find it a very usefull site whenever I travel



http://www.airlinequality.com/index.htm



Enjoy Bangkok!




Hi my name is suzanne, I am travelling with etihad in august aswell, I have heard they are good. My only disappointment was it will not be a jumbo, like we had last year to phuket. I am sure it will be fine, especially as we change planes in abuh dabi.




Hi all,



I am a travel agent in London and have used this airline twice, This airline make a point in calling you guests not passengers also i had a meal on a china plate in economy (nice touch) service good and friendly food was good. They are the new national air line run by the United Arab Emirates Government as Emirates is now an independent airline so think along the lines of that sort of quality.




My mother and father live in Abu Dhabi and use Etihad all the time. As far as I can tell they are fine and have had no probs!





%26lt;jealous!%26gt;




Flann, although not Jumbos in the Booeing 747 sense they are still %26#39;wide bodied%26#39; planes that are only a little narrower than a 747, in fact in Economy a 747 Jumbo has 3 x 4 x 3 seating across, Ethihad%26#39;s Airbus 330%26#39;s have 2 x 4 x 2 seats across, so if a couple you have a large chance of 2 seats on their own without the %26#39;3rd%26#39; seat next you you, I think you will think it just as %26#39;big%26#39;, they have an excellent reputation.




i flew with ethiad from gatwick to bk via middle east.



i cannot fault this airline! they bring you cool face towels, allow you as many drinks/cocktails as you want. food wasnt on a china plate but it was superb food given that it was plane food!



the seating on both flights was spacious, and each seat had a mini tv with a selection of films and a map of the planes route which was a nice touch.



enjoy!




Whilst they do have some good reviews we had a bad experience with them.





It may just have been that there was an accumalation of things that made it worse.





Due to medical reasons I tried to fget the 2 seats together at the back of the plane. This has never been a problem with any other airline. with Ethiad I filled in numerous forms rang them etc and they would still not give me a difinitve answer.





IFE not working. Food uncooked. had 2 glasses of wine and then reminded by crew about exesive alcohol consumption !!





Abu Dabhi airport is a dump with smokers every where and the staff there that work for the airline were rude arrogant and lied.





The crew manager up graded us on the last leg and the product was excellent.





On return home I put all my concerns to them and was fobbed off.





Now this may all have been bad luck on our part %26#39;cos as I have said others have had good flights with them.





The main thing is you are going to Thailand whey hey ! worth most trips to get there. I am sure that you will have nothing to worry about.





The tip about looking on skytax is a good one as they have comprehensive reviews.


  • eye makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment