Friday, April 2, 2010

';The Beach'; is taunting me over and over.

I posted this in the Phuket forum, too, but it seems more appropriate for here.







The last three years of me heading off to Phuket and Phi Phi has been wonderful. BUT, it%26#39;s almost like Hollywood is effing with me by playing ';The Beach'; a few weeks before I go. And it has happened EVERY YEAR FOR THE LAST THREE YEARS. It%26#39;s on now. And was on last weekend as well. Like 4 times on the HBO.





Maybe when the aliens abducted me, The President of Showbusiness authorized a cranial implant to monitor my travel plans. Either that or it%26#39;s the most incredible coincidence EVER.





Your thoughts? heheheh





scott





p.s. It%26#39;s actually not that bad playing ';Oh, I know that building,'; or ';I%26#39;ve sat in that EXACT spot.';



';The Beach'; is taunting me over and over.


The Beach was one of the worst B grade movies ever made and has done more damage to Phi Phi as all the young kiddies want to follow in Leo%26#39;s footsteps.





Leo said on CNN last year that making the Beach was his worst career decision and i%26#39;d agree with him.





What a stupid story and those really believable shark attacks in Maya Bay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



';The Beach'; is taunting me over and over.


For the record, the movie wasn%26#39;t what brought me to Phi Phi. The movie sucked, but is still a nice little slice of my holidays.





By the by, Phi Phi is a cesspool now. The morons who saw the movie and came because of it have trashed the place...That bigass dump behind the bar at the far end of the beach is disgusting and no one seems to give a rat%26#39;s rectum about the trash just piling up...NO ONE




shark?





roflmao!




is it still really trashy?




This doesn%26#39;t make good reading chaps. We are heading out to Phi Phi next week via Phuket. It%26#39;s the 1st time i%26#39;ve been there and reading some bad things about the place.





But yeah, i have noticed that The Beach has been played over and over Sky the last 2 weeks.




Do not worry about the comments.





The Phi Phi islands are sensational to visit and its nice to follow in Leonardo%26#39;s footsteps (as long its not the Titanic).





Just do not follow the WC sign!




Maya Bay is still really beautiful. The sad part is the ignorant toursts that litter and trash the island. Last time I went there people were throwing their rubbish everywhere. Too many fat farags too lazy to make the trek to the potties and questioning why they were so far in, I suppose the thought the toilet sign pointing down the trail ment they should unload in the bushes, I saw many many ignorant people peeing in the bushes.




Phi Phi is still one of the most beautiful islands in the world. Pay for a good resort....stay on the laid back north east coast....and time your visits to the popular spots carefully to avoid the hoards.



Yes, Phi Phi is still....%26#39;a little piece of paradise%26#39;.

No comments:

Post a Comment