Sunday, April 4, 2010

Dentist at the patong merlin

Has anyone used the dentist at the Patong Merlin??



Dentist at the patong merlin


I spoke to some aussies last July when i was there who had and they were happy,





I was going to have my teeth whitened , had a quote, but ran out of time with busy schedule in last few days,





I am back this july coming , and may have it done this time so will watch this thread with interest.



Dentist at the patong merlin


thanks for your quick reply I will be there in June so will post an update on my return



cheers



ojafa




Have had 5 fillings and tooth whitening done there.They are very professional and i would definatly go there again.




yes cant say how happy we where at Promjai Dental @ Patong Merlin, Dr Joy was great, friendly team %26amp; clean clinic, I had 2 crowns 1 filling and a night guard made to stop me grinding my teeth %26amp; my wife had whitening done, at 1/3 of the aussie price, highly recommended, going back for more work to be done in early July




thats a new one.....lol

No comments:

Post a Comment