Sunday, April 4, 2010

Currently in Phuket ... Part III ... Signing off

Hi all,





Well, my short 1 week holiday in Phuket is over :-( I am sitting in Delhi, going over the fantastic memories I had in Phuket. Just posting my pictures on Facebook.





Had japanese lunch at Fuji in Jungceylon. Good jap food, very extensive menu, good service ... and reasonable. I have had better jap food in Melbourne ... but, this is also good.





Am sun-tanned and feeling fit after all the healthy sea food I had in Phuket. I really enjoyed my holiday. Great fun.





So, all in all ... Phuket is a must-do holiday for beach lovers and foodies.





cheers,



- manish



Currently in Phuket ... Part III ... Signing off


Pleased to hear that you had a great holiday Manish!





Cheers



Chantal.



Currently in Phuket ... Part III ... Signing off


Went too quick, didn%26#39;t it...




U said it, wildo ... can%26#39;t believe its over :-( Anyway, am glad have discovered Phuket ... its just 6 hours away from Delhi ... so, can and will go back whenever I get the chance.





- manish

No comments:

Post a Comment