Friday, April 2, 2010

Getting a refund out of Tharaburi Resort, Sukhothai.

Has anyone tried to get a refund out of the Tharaburi resort? We would have been staying in April this year, but due to unforeseen circumstances had to cancel. I have been fobbed off with, ';don%26#39;t worry, your money is coming';. But most of the time I am ignored when I try to contact them - no emails, can%26#39;t get through on the %26#39;phone, just silence. Is anyone else having this problem? I%26#39;ve been trying to get my money back for a month now.





I would strongly recommend not staying here. Prior to cancelling I sent a few emails with Qs, and made a few %26#39;phone calls and never got any replies.





I am glad that we%26#39;re not staying here, if this is what the customer service is like before I stay, I dread to think what it would be like when we%26#39;re actually there.





Mission Impossible? I think so.


  • eye shadow
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment