Friday, April 2, 2010

Marina web cam

Hi everyone,



I have been trying for a few days now to view the Marina Phuket web cam,ie the view of the beach from ';on the rock'; restuarant.It was working a couple of months ago but now all i get is a message stating';too many clients'; My question is ,is it my computer or has anyone else found the same message





regards





Dave



Marina web cam


Hi Dave



I also get the same message. Otherwise my office is within a stone%26#39;s throw from the webcam, so if there is anything you want to know please feel welcome to PM me.





Cheers



Chantal



Marina web cam


Hi Dave,





It is just faulty at the moment. I really miss having a sticky beak. We actually went and ate at this restaurant when we were in Phuket just because we had admired the view via webcam for months leading up to our trip and it was quite surreal to actually be there and see the camera. It was a really nice restaurant too..beautiful views.




Chantal/Jalacky,



Thanks for replying so soon, there is nothing in particular to ask (at this point) its just that I like having a sticky beak (as well)at what the beach is like whenever I log on to TA.I have been having problems with my computer lately so I thought the problem was my end.Does anybody know when the problem will be/likely to be fixed?





Regards





Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment