Sunday, April 4, 2010

girl travelling alone to patong

Hi, I%26#39;m planning on travelling to patong alone in May, for six nights. I%26#39;m female and have never been to thailand before.. was just wondering if anyone had any thoughts on how safe it is to travel alone . Also if anyone knows some decent cheap accomodation near patong beach..





Thanks



girl travelling alone to patong


hi,



the wife and I are there in may we are staying in ';Patong beach garden resort'; it%26#39;s right on the beach and was reasonabley priced.Don%26#39;t worry about it being safe as long as your sensable it%26#39;s safer in phuket than perth.what dates are you going?



mike



girl travelling alone to patong


Have you thought of spending time at Kata or Karon much less sleazy than Patong? You will have a lovely time I am off to Phuket next week for a week by myself its a very easy place but think you would be better staying elsewhere. Patong is pretty tacky, sleazy and touristy - not what Thailand beaches are best for. Have a lovely time.




Hi mike,





I%26#39;m going from the 15th, I%26#39;m feeling a little more relaxed now it seems safe, Thankyou for your help :)




Hi lots 66,





If i wanted to take day trips to karon or kata is it very far? Thanks for your help :)




It is pretty safe and Patong is not far from Kata/Karon....seriously though if you havent booked accommodation yet, look at staying at Kata/Kata Noi the beach is so much nicer.....will let you know once I get back.





C

No comments:

Post a Comment