Sunday, April 4, 2010

John Gray's hongs by starlight

Hi all, my husband and I are going to phuket for the first time in 2 weeks and I have been trying to get in contact with john gray to book this tour but I am not getting any email reponse. I really would love to book this early as I dont want to miss out. If any one could help me contact him that would be fantastic..... Thanks Mel



John Gray's hongs by starlight


Hi zugfrig,





Just came back from Phuket. Did the Hong by Starlight cruise by John Gray. I booked the cruise a day before I did it ... booked the cruise on Monday and went on the cruise on Tuesday. Its fantastic ... professional staff, great nature, lovely food.





I would advise u to book the cruise in Phuket at one of the many travel agents on the streets.





- manish



John Gray's hongs by starlight


Hi Zugfrig,



I agree with the previos poster that you can book the tour at one of the tour desks in Phuket.



Have you read my 2 trip reports, the first one is a summarised report and the second one is a day by day report.



Just type in the Phuket search box the following.



Stewie%26#39;s 2008 Phuket Trip Report.



Stewie%26#39;s Day By Day Phuket Trip Report



Then just click on the links.



Cheers,



Stewie.




Hi Zugfrig



I have to agree with everyone else.Book it when you get there.You wont be dissapointed,the John Gray tour is awesome!!I am going back with my kids and partner in august and will do it again.



Enjoy your trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment