Friday, April 2, 2010

flight ticket

I am planning to go to thailand in June.



Any sook uggestion to find the best flight deal?



I lost the chance to book with qatar airways for 拢356 and since then I haven%26#39;t found any price like that.



Shall I wait a bit in case some good price come up or shall I book it asap.



Still have almost 3 months to go so what do you think?





Thanks



flight ticket


Yes you def missed good bargain at 356 gbp. I have booked to go end of June with Eva - believe fare was approx 460 gbp with Lastminute.com - the day after I had booked I noticed fare was well over 500 gbp - so prices do change quickly. I found best sites when I researched my fare were Lastminute, Southalltravel and Opodo - so I would suggest if you see good fare you comfortable with book it now.



flight ticket


Yeah you right, summer ahead doesn%26#39;t help much with the flight offers.



I guess I must be happy buying the ticket at 拢413 with Qatar Airways.



Thanks hope you have great time too.




Good price, the cheapest ive paid in 4 years from manchester was 拢465 so i would say your price is good.Anything under 拢500 to be honest is ok.It could go up as well




400GBP still a good fare for then, I wouldn%26#39;t advise waiting for the fares to go down, if you%26#39;re prepared to pay 400 then BOOK IT!



Some great reviews on here about Qatar and also look at airlinequality.com



Let us know how you get on.



Fee


  • eye shadow
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment