Sunday, March 28, 2010

Funny Thai signs

Lots of funny signs about...post yours. Here%26#39;s one of my favourites...a restaurant in Kamala%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;





鈥hotobucket.com/albums/鈥6300417-1.jpg



Funny Thai signs


Restaurants are always good for a chuckle.





Coconut Tree on Naithon Beach has ';Fried Mice';





and the Benyada Lodge in Surin Beach has ';Blue Cheddar'; in the Italian section of the menu, which my wife had to explain meant ';brushetta';.





They do their best . . .



Funny Thai signs


We had a good laugh at the restaraunt but hubby said he doesn%26#39;t think he wants to eat there!!




My all time favourite was the ';nursing home'; on Lamai Beach that offered a ';pregnancy taste';.



If you do eat at Pee and Poo,......



Dont order the meatball soup



Mal




And be wary of the chocolate ice cream for dessert.




RB2, Never eating choc. icecream again!!




Yes, I have a photo somewhere of a U-TRUN sign.



Often they don%26#39;t know what they are writing.



My favourite was a Welsh roadsign stating %26#39;I am out to lunch at the moment%26#39;..........




My favourite was on Nanai Road, in Mae-U-Bon Market, a restaurant......';My Friend to Eat'; lol





Wen




鈥hotobucket.com/albums/鈥ooping.jpg




I didnt get a picture of it but love the sign at the north end of beach rd near Phuket Gracelands that says ';Drive Fast, be Careful';





So funny!!





Also a italian restaurant had mush potatoes!





Its so funny reading all the stuff they right!




There%26#39;s a bar on Nanai Road here with a very dodgy name...must take a pic of it sometime. You have to say the name slowly to get the full effect. It%26#39;s called%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;





Cock Well Inn!

No comments:

Post a Comment