Tuesday, March 30, 2010

pandora beads

i am going to bangkok in november 2008 if anybody finds pandora beads let me know



regards



croydon girl66



pandora beads


Hello CROYDONGIRL66, If you find some Pandora things email mee.



Im also going to BKK 18 November, from Sweden.



And if I find some I can Email you.



Best regards.



Ralph at Bizzniz Import.



pandora beads


I am so addicted to Pandora Charms! If you manage to find some in bangkok, please post some pics or let me know what the quality is like. You know what those same same but different items can be like hehe.





I found 2 pandora charms on the beach, a silver car and a tea cup, so I am eager to increase my collection!





there are some cool blogs on Pandora beads and charms I have found, and you can also get decent deals on ebay. But as always, it is the luck of the draw if they are fakes or not..here are a couple of sites I have found..



http://www.pandoracharmsbracelet.com.au



http://www.beadsandgifts.com.au/





Regards



Christine




Hi,





Let us know if you%26#39;re interested in high quality sterling silver Pandora-style beads in Bangkok.





Thanks.




Hi





When we were there (Bangkok and Phuket) in August last year there were lots of ';Pandora style'; beads, but they were definately not originals.





All pretty just the same - but there were lots to be found.





Safe travels





PS Do a search on this forum of pandora and you will find lots of messages about where to find in Patong, but they really were in lots of places.




The authentic Pandora beads can only be obtained from your country%26#39;s distributor. You still can find a lot of Pandora-style beads in Thailand but most of them are not threaded and not very good quality or poorly designed. There are some very nice ones with thread but don%26#39;t expect to see them on the street at very low prices.

No comments:

Post a Comment