Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Questions, questions, questions...

Hi,



Firstly thanks to everyone who has already helped me out with answers.



After MUCH research, I think I have finally decided on my trip - am in late 20%26#39;s like to party but also to chill in nice beach bars.



Could anyone please help with the following info:



1. Am planning Koh Samui for 5 nights at the Samui Paradise - can%26#39;t decide between Deluxe villa or junior suite - is the latter worth the extra??



2 Then transferring to Ko Panghan for 6 nights - am torn between the Panviman which looks gorgeous (again though the superior cottage or the Deluxe? Is it worth the extra cost??) or the more basic Baan Panburi in the ocean/beach hut.



I apprecaite that there is probably a lot of difference between the 2 resorts in Ko Phanghan but is the Panviman really worth the extra?



3 Beach near the Panviman am I right in thinking that there is only a few restaurants, but a few bars where it is possible to have drinks etc??



I%26#39;m sorry this is so long, but really want to get it right. Thanks for all your help!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment