Tuesday, March 30, 2010

The Red Ginger Hotel in Ao Nang

I know this hotel has had a soft opening, but has anyone staid there?? Is it finished?



I have booked a 2 weeks stay there come next march and was wondering if the actual rooms are anything like the architectural drawings?





This will be my fourth time to Krabi - I love this place.



The Red Ginger Hotel in Ao Nang


Anyone?



The Red Ginger Hotel in Ao Nang


I have just booked two nights in this hotel next week through ';agoda';. It was less than USD 270 for a superior grande room with breakfast for two. Shame there is only one of me! I looked at alot of cheaper options but as this is my first trip to Krabi may as well do it in style. I will let you know how I find it when I get back.




I just had a drive past in the other day - it looks really nice, very modern and unlike any other hotel in Aonang.



Seems finished to me, but there is building going on next door for a new hotel




Thanks guys!



naej -let meh know ok.



thanks






Hi all





We are also looking at staying here next May.





Lost Farang - Can you please let me know if this is right on the beach in Ao Nang, or do you have to cross the road, thanks.





Also, does it have many restaurants and bars within walking distance.





Appreciate your help.





Cheers





Amanda




No, its not right on the beach, in fact only 3 resorts are. But it is in 5 mins walk to restaurants. The rate of expansion since i have been living here is unreal, but it looks great.




Hi All,



Does anyone know the website for this hotel and also the Small Hotel



Cheers,



Stewie.




I have stayed here it is very nice, do not know the website, try googleing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment