Sunday, March 28, 2010

Sydney to Phuket with Singapore Air Questions

Thinking of flying with Singapore Airlines to Phuket in late September but one quote I got was $1400. Can anyone tell me if I could get a cheaper price and who with? Also, if I wanted a stopover in Singapore on way back, could I get a cheaper hotel deal if I book directly with the airline?



Sydney to Phuket with Singapore Air Questions


You would need to shop around for airfares, try their website, try Flight Centre or Harvey World. You will get tips from others from Sydney who can give you tips to find the best airfares, but the tip is to shop around and check and compare fares.



The Singapore / Silk Air service though is very good and you get checked all the way through.



Whether the stopover deal is good or not is simply how much they charge for the hotel.



Sydney to Phuket with Singapore Air Questions


Hi Vilagirl,





No stopover in Sin ... but if you want cheaper try Jetstar Sydney/Phuket direct - for instance:



Dep Syd 16th Sep - Dep Phuket 7th Oct - Total incl taxes AU$849.71 return incl 20g baggage. + AU$30 each way if meals required (if I remember correctly).





Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment