Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Problem with mosquitoes at the Sala Talay?

We will be visiting Krabi for the first time in July this year. We had planned on booking a room at the new Sala Talay, but I just wanted to hold back a bit, as there weren%26#39;t too many reviews on the hotel as yet. Today I found some reviews on another hotel booking website, and 3 people said, that they had lots of mosquitoes there. Can anybody confirm this? As it is a new hotel, there is not so much feedback yet, but perhaps someone here on Tripadvisor has stayed at or next to (unfortunately I don%26#39;t know which hotels are close by) the Sala Talay can give me some information.





Any help is greatly appreciated!



Problem with mosquitoes at the Sala Talay?


Hi Ducktrio,





Thanks for your PM. I%26#39;m sure the resort will be fine. I have read on Agoda the reviews which seem to be quite good! I also read about the mosquitos, but this cannot really be helped. Mosquitos are everywhere in Thailand, you just need to make sure you protect yourself.





I will write a review on this hotel when i return 1st May along with many pics of the resort





Many thanks,



Izzy



Problem with mosquitoes at the Sala Talay?


Hi Izzy,





sounds good! Have a great holiday, and I%26#39;m looking forward to your review.





ducktrio


  • eye shadow
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment