Sunday, March 28, 2010

Leaving tomorow, thanks everyone!

Can%26#39;t thank everyone enough for all the information I%26#39;ve found on here. I wouldnt have been able to plan my holiday so thoroughly without it! Especially Cathy and Garys website, so much info! I%26#39;ll look forward to doing my jbr when I get back.











Cheers Kathy



Leaving tomorow, thanks everyone!


Lucky U. Have a safe and enjoyable holiday.



Leaving tomorow, thanks everyone!


Hi Kathy



Have a great trip, eat drink and be merry. Take lots of photos, look forward to hearing all about it when you return.



Lee




Hi Kathy,



Have a great holiday, hope you have good weather.



Looking forward to reading your JBR when you get back.



Jacqui




Im so jealous.





We have to go to work another 11 times before we can fly out.





Have a great time.




Thanks for all your good wishes.





Kathy




Have a fantastic holiday Kathy, looking forward to hearing about it when you come home.



Cathy

No comments:

Post a Comment