Sunday, March 28, 2010

I-Residence or S15 Sukhumvit Hotel?

Dear all, any advice to which I should?





I checked Hotelclub which charges SGD88/night for I-Residence while S15%26#39;s at SGD133/night. Believe their facilities are about the same including free internet. Though S15 is down town, is it worth paying the difference, which I actually don%26#39;t mind as long as it%26#39;s good!





Thanks in advance!



I-Residence or S15 Sukhumvit Hotel?


If Iresidence is next to a BTS or an MRT, it%26#39;s not much use paying extra for a downtown hotel in my opinion.



I-Residence or S15 Sukhumvit Hotel?


Thank you garyphil! I decided not to book either of the above haha!! My neighbour just came back from Bangkok where she stayed at Citadines Sukhumvit 16. She said it was good and it seems so from its website so I%26#39;ve also booked Citadines Sukhumvit 16 (very near Asoke BTS). They are having promotion - 1,890++ BHT (free internet). No breakfast, but I think that%26#39;s fine cos I can wake up later haha!!




Well least you got a hotel near the BTS %26amp; MRT so thats great! Have a great time!




Hi Tiramisho, i am going to bangkok in May 2009. And i would liek to stay at Citadines 16, can you tell me more about this hotel and the surrounding area on thsi hotel. Hope you can share. Is there any shopping places or restaurant nearby. there will be 4 girls staying there.





How%26#39;s the studio room? can the sofa sleep another person?





till i hear from you.





cheers,



evelyne

No comments:

Post a Comment