Sunday, March 28, 2010

Watermark Bar Restaurant????

Looking ahead to my next trip I have had this place on my mind for a while but on past trips never got around to trying it out for one reason or the other. Anyone out there got any experiences they can share in regards the location, setting/ambiance, quality of food/service, value for money etc? Also, I was told that from time to time they have UK comedians - anyone seen any of these shows? Thanks in advance.





Watermark Bar Restaurant????


I went to one of the shows a few years ago. Was quite a good night, but the restaurant is quite different now, different staff, different owner.





I haven%26#39;t been there since the changes, but should check it out. Here%26#39;s a link to my review of it which is outdated now. You can see pictures of the scenery though.





The review is on the second page.



members.virtualtourist.com/m/9045f/160bcd/2/



Watermark Bar Restaurant????


Punchline Comedy shows with good UK comedians are often at the Holiday Inn in Patong.





Worth seeing though I was very unsure about it but very much enjoyed it..





http://www.punchlinecomedy.com/phuket/




Thanks Athena, by reading your review it looks like the Watermark has dropped its standards a bit.






Thanks Kata noi, feedback appreciated.




I can%26#39;t speak for the restaurant since the new owners moved in, but the reports I%26#39;ve heard haven%26#39;t been particularly positive. I%26#39;d try one of the restaurants at the Royal Phuket Marina (next door). I think the view and ambience are nicer and you have a choice of restaurants.

No comments:

Post a Comment