Sunday, March 28, 2010

Wildlife at Ko Tao

Hi





What kind of animals are there on Ko Tao? Snakes, monkeys? Live in a small town myself so I am used to nature but I can not relax if there are monkeys stealing my stuff all the time.. ; ) Love snorkeling, so this might very well be the next place to travel to for me and my family, looks very beautiful.



Wildlife at Ko Tao


I didn%26#39;t see any monkey%26#39;s or snakes. Mostly just grasshoppers (i think they were anyway) and only once a giant spider. Sairee beach had some dogs but none were agressive.





The snorkelling was nice, we snokelled at ';shark bay'; and saw small sharks and a turtle (and of course allot of tropical fish), we also took a kayak to Nangyan island and snorkelled there which was very nice but there were alot of barracudas.



Wildlife at Ko Tao


Koh Tao certainly nice, you can easily visit Koh Phangan and also if you wanted combine easily with some days on Koh Samui so you can mix snorkeling etc with quiet island ( avoid Full Moon time ) and also mix that with more lively/busy Koh Samui.

No comments:

Post a Comment