Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Transport

Hi anyone





I am thinking about spending 5 days on Thong Nai Pan Noi beach followed by 5 days at Haad Salad. Do I need to come back via Thong Sala or is their a direct route from one to the other.





What is the best means of transport? Using the ones from the resort or getting a taxi. We are a party of 4 but possibly 9.



Transport


Hi, When we stayed at Salsd Hut, they collected us from pier free. Most hotels seem to do this, in the back of a jeep. Good fun. Sunset Cove also did this, although I wouldn%26#39;t recommend that place, didn%26#39;t like it. B



Transport


Sorry, that%26#39;s Salad Hut




Thanks for that. Do you just request pickup when you book? So you would recommend Salad Hut?




Hi there,



Yes, just request it when booking. They%26#39;re all on the pier in their pick ups when the ferry arrives. Yes I loved salad Hut. I wrote a review on here if you want to have a look.

No comments:

Post a Comment